Mayweather and Pacquiao face the weighing scale first on May 1st for the official Mayweather-Pacquiao weigh-in happening at the MGM Grand Garden beginning at 6pm ET. The event will be broadcast live on HBO. Fans are suggested to secure their tickets amounting to $10 for the said event. Yes, you've read it correct and the money generated from the ticket sale will go to the selected charities of both fighters.
Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Card Results
- Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao (147lbs.)
- Leo Santa Cruz vs. Anthony Settoul (126lbs.)
- Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Gamalier Rodriguez (126lbs.)
- Jesse Hart vs. Mike Jimenez (168lbs.)
- Christopher Pearson vs. Said El Harrak (154lbs.)
- Andrew Tabiti vs. Anthony Caputo Smith (200lbs.)
- Brad Solomon vs. Adrian Granados (154lbs.)
This page will be updated once the weigh-ing of boxers are all done. Lastly, fans can watch Mayweather-Pacquiao live on pay-per-view (PPV) available on SHOWTIME & HBO Sports. Don't miss it fight fans.